Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Charice New Hairstyle and Tattoo 2012 (A Lesbian look)


Charice Pempengco's new look surprised her fans around the world.

Charice new look or image a boy or lesbian looks with short blonde hair and a tattoo on her left forearm that says “Love Eternally.”  Her new image or new look causes some reactions from her fans or people that idolized Charice, some thought that maybe she is a lesbian but for me maybe it’s just one her plans this 2012 to change her looks.


But according to Charice when she had her first press interview about her new look here’s what she said:

When she was asked by critics about her sexuality, she answered 
“Why would you ask me that question? I think that’s a very inappropriate question. For me, just love me. I’m a person. If you think I’m a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine. I’m Charice. What if people think she is a lesbian because of her new look? I know what people think…I don’t care.”

See Charice new look 2012 pictures or new image photos (a boy look “short blonde hair and a tattoo)


Post a Comment

is loading comments...

iNetDiary Released 2009. All Rights Reserved