Year 2010 is over and here comes year 2011. The year of the Rabbit. We all wish that this Year of the Rabbit will bring peace, joy, unity and love in the whole world. I hope you a lot of good things may occur this 2011.
Talking about good things this year of the Rabbit. Here's an article that shares ideas about the things that you can do in the Year of Rabbit at http://ph.news.yahoo.com/by: Ricardo F. Lo (Philstar News Service, www.philstar.com)
50 Things to do in Year of the Rabit
1. Send a “Happy New Year” text message to people you love.
2. Watch any or all of the eight Metro Filmfest entries.
3. Don’t buy pirated DVDs.
4. Don’t forget to drink at least eight glasses of water per day.
5. Get eight hours of sleep per night.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
7. Let Dr. Vicki Belo straighten those wrinkles on your face.
8. Any problem with your blood sugar? Consult diabetologist Dr. Wilson Lim (Metropolitan Hospital and St. Luke’s Medical Center).
9. Give food, not money, to street beggars.
10. Fix that leaking roof before the rainy season sets in.
11. Unload emotional baggage.
12. To unwind, try spending a weekend at the Panglao Island Nature Resort (PINR) in Tagbilaran, Bohol.
13. Try the new dishes at any of the three Little Asia outlets (Tomas Morato, Quezon City; Promenade, Greenhills, San Juan City; and McKinley, Fort Bonifacio).
14. You only have three more days (playdate extended to Jan. 3) to watch the spectacular Splendide: The Grand China National Acrobatics Troupe at the Araneta Coliseum (for tickets, call 911-5555).
15. Don’t talk to strangers especially at malls. Otherwise, you might fall victim (like Perla Bautista) to the budol-budol gang.
16. Don’t be fooled by fake Twitter or Facebook account, like those under my name and those of Ronald Constantino, Cristy Fermin and Jobert Sucaldito.
17. Give some of your excess clothes and shoes to the needy.
18. Pray with the Pink Sisters at the St. Joseph Adoration Chapel on Hemady St., New Manila, Quezon City.
19. Start reading those books gathering dust on the shelf.
20. Start watching those DVDs (not pirated) of old movies in your collection.
21. Stop believing all the rumors about your favorite stars
22. Don’t drive through a red light or a one-way street.
23. Pull out plugs (for iron, electric fan, aircon, etc.) before leaving home.
24. Torture anybody who envies you by saying “Hi!” or smiling to him everytime you cross paths.
25. Have a fill of Lumpiang Sariwa at Ha Yuan (on Mother Ignacia St., Quezon City).
Read full article:http://ph.news.yahoo.com/star/20110101/tel-funfare-by-ricardo-f-lo-50-things-do-dd408b0.html