Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ricky Martin says he is gay

The popular latin singer and the most popular alumnus around the world of the boy band known as Menudo, he is no other than  "Ricky Martin".

Ricky Martin announced to the world that he's gay. People were shock upon hearing his announcement the he is gay. So, from that announcement that was published at www.rickymartinmusic.com, it became now the talk of the world and one of the hottest search in google, yahoo and other popular search engine. Especially in Puerto Rico, Ricky Martin's announcement really made a big hit, it's the hottest issue.

This is what exactly he mentioned on his blog "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at www.rickymartinmusic.com.

"This is just what I need especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who with their outlook teach me new things every day. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids were born with," Martin wrote.

Ricky Martin's best songs are Livin' La Vida Loca, She Bangs, Maria [Remix Spanglish Version] and many more.

 Know more about Ricky Martin's Music visit his www.rickymartinmusic.com

Post a Comment

is loading comments...

iNetDiary Released 2009. All Rights Reserved